Cite Prints mispelled 5000 flyers and ran with my money.
I created a flyer design for my startup business and called cite prints to print 5000.The price looked great and the customer service was good at the start.
Then they had a problem with the picture quality of the file. Paid them an extra $15 to get some guy who helps them out with designs and I ended up with 5000 mispelled flyers. They 1st wanted to offer me a discount on my next purchase, but ended up telling me they will send the right flyers. Never heard from them again.
One guy named Gale only asnwered the phone and called off his cell.Do not trust these thiefs.
He changed his cell and nobody answers the company number.$150 for nothing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."