Cite Prints mispelled 5000 flyers and ran with my money.
I created a flyer design for my startup business and called cite prints to print 5000.The price looked great and the customer service was good at the start.
Then they had a problem with the picture quality of the file. Paid them an extra $15 to get some guy who helps them out with designs and I ended up with 5000 mispelled flyers. They 1st wanted to offer me a discount on my next purchase, but ended up telling me they will send the right flyers. Never heard from them again.
One guy named Gale only asnwered the phone and called off his cell.Do not trust these thiefs.
He changed his cell and nobody answers the company number.$150 for nothing.review #212421
You may also like
- "My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so..."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."