Cite Prints mispelled 5000 flyers and ran with my money.
I created a flyer design for my startup business and called cite prints to print 5000.The price looked great and the customer service was good at the start.
Then they had a problem with the picture quality of the file. Paid them an extra $15 to get some guy who helps them out with designs and I ended up with 5000 mispelled flyers. They 1st wanted to offer me a discount on my next purchase, but ended up telling me they will send the right flyers. Never heard from them again.
One guy named Gale only asnwered the phone and called off his cell.Do not trust these thiefs.
He changed his cell and nobody answers the company number.$150 for nothing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "Applied Behr Deckover to our large deck, nearly 600 sq feet, the summer 2013. It started chipping within months. Looked terrible after 1 year. Paint is coming off in big..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."