Cite Prints mispelled 5000 flyers and ran with my money.

Dec 20, 2010
review #212421

I created a flyer design for my startup business and called cite prints to print 5000.The price looked great and the customer service was good at the start.

Then they had a problem with the picture quality of the file. Paid them an extra $15 to get some guy who helps them out with designs and I ended up with 5000 mispelled flyers. They 1st wanted to offer me a discount on my next purchase, but ended up telling me they will send the right flyers. Never heard from them again.

One guy named Gale only asnwered the phone and called off his cell.Do not trust these thiefs.

He changed his cell and nobody answers the company number.$150 for nothing.

68647c1
2.5
Had an experience with Cite Prints?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
bonito

Apr 14, 2011

they can't even accept google checkout any more. i've seen alot of complaints about this company taking peeps money. citeprints.com are scammers.

atl cheap date

Feb 23, 2011

I would like to retract my previous statement. I received my order today, and the flyers exceeded my expectations. While Cite Prints may not have had the fastest turnaround time, they did deliver a good product at a great price.

atl cheap date

Feb 16, 2011

What were the details of this ordeal? I am worried that I too may have been scammed by this company. My experience is detailed below:

I placed an order for 1000 4x6 flyers on February 6. I had several conversations with "Gale" before doing so, and I was impressed with his customer service. Several days after I placed the order, I received an e-mail stating that the file containing my flyer artwork was corrupted. The file that was sent back to me was NOT the same file that I sent to Cite Prints. I resent my files in .jpg and .tiff formats, and I was assured that everything was fine. At the end of last week, I had a voicemail from Gale stating that he had a family emergency but that my order would be processed and shipped at the beginning of this week. Google checkout still has my order status as "not yet shipped." I have attempted to call the company repeatedly. Each time, I get an automated answering service, and when I select an option from the menu, I hear music for several seconds before being disconnected.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cite Prints.
Filing a new complaint about
×