Cite Prints mispelled 5000 flyers and ran with my money.
I created a flyer design for my startup business and called cite prints to print 5000.The price looked great and the customer service was good at the start.
Then they had a problem with the picture quality of the file. Paid them an extra $15 to get some guy who helps them out with designs and I ended up with 5000 mispelled flyers. They 1st wanted to offer me a discount on my next purchase, but ended up telling me they will send the right flyers. Never heard from them again.
One guy named Gale only asnwered the phone and called off his cell.Do not trust these thiefs.
He changed his cell and nobody answers the company number.$150 for nothing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."